Tuesday 10 April 2012

Hello Blog fans! Ive been busy in the kitchen! I made an Easter cake- with NO NUTS and only a small amount of raisins! It is a chocolate cake with a Raspberry & Acai frosting, Decorated with dried Raspberry, coconut and rose buds. I made one large starshaped one and a few small heart shaped ones. They went down very well :-)

I also made my boyfriend a Raspberry and coconut easter egg.......Didn't last long- I estimate around 6 minutes!

I also took some photos of the small chocolates I make sometimes. - Orange blossom, Coconut & Sour cherry, Peppermint, Raspberry, Cayenne & coconut and Rose











I did a Raw chocolate workshop in a corporate, office environment a few weeks ago. Not what Im used to, but it seemed to go down really well. Here is a sweet write up



No comments:

Post a Comment